knowledge management and librarianship resources

Almost all resources about KM and LIS

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

knowledge management and library and information science/LIS resources

It is about one year that I am doing a research in area of KM/LIS. During this time I have collected a wealth of literature in knowledge mangement and LIS. As the mission of knowledge management is sharing knowledge and information, I have created this blog as a start point for those interested in this area saving their time in searching information. If you know other resources, please let me know to add to this list.

6 Comments:

Blogger M Taher said...

Congrats.
You accomplisehd what most of us could not.
BUT, PLEASE UPDATE.
See some of my KM & LIS exposition citations in:
Vertical and tacit: Multifaith and Knowledge Management in Perspective

See also My KM @ Amazon Listmania and book reviews.
Best, Mohamed Taher

2:45 AM  
Blogger chat1111 said...

Hey I got to your site searching for conference calls and I can see that your sites not too bad! If you get a chance check out mine on how to make a conference call.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well done, Maryam!
I am thankful that you have done that. I am currently using your list, which I am checking against other writers.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Selma said...

Thanks Maryam! I am using your list for my Mini- Thesis on the role of information professional in knowledge management. I found one mini gap in your list, there are no recent publications. please update, you have done us a great deal.

Keep it up!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Access Arm said...

Thanks for such valuable information ON THIS BLOG. Please keep updating with new info! document management systems

4:47 PM  
Blogger Sri Amudha S said...

hello sir! im a student of LIS. ur collections are useful and amazing. very helpful!!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home